Brother SE600 Embroidery Machine Review (2020)
Thanks for checking out our Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing Machine Review. Call it futuristic.
I prefer labeling the Brother SE600 computerized sewing machine a perfect blend of innovation, technology, and art.
Its ranking as one of the best computerized sewing stations hasn’t come easy. The Brother manufacturing department has done all that’s in their power, to present sewing enthusiasts with this ultimate package.
Regardless of your sewing experience, the Brother SE600 comes with all it takes to bring your sewing and embroidery expertise to a whole new zone.
So, how about a comprehensive dive into learning more about this sewing machine.
VALUE FOR MONEY
The functioning of the Brother SE600 computerized sewing machine is greatly inspired by that of the Brother SE350.
Apart from unique stitches, cool embroidery patterns and incredible presser feet, the working of the Brother SE600 proves that this is not just any other sewing and embroidery machine.
Its futuristic sewing features allow it to provide excellent performance with negligible jamming and thread issues. The Brother SE600 is incredibly easy to assemble and has a ton of features that make sewing projects easy peasy.
Using the Brother SE600 is extremely simplified through some unique interface features like a start and stop buttong and a push-button slicer.
Also, did we mention that the maximum speed of the Brother SE600 is 710 stitches per minute? This is phenomenal and makes sewing easy breezy!
Who Is This Sewing Machine For?
The Brother SE400 Computerized Sewing machine is a great sewing machine for serious sewists that want to create mid to advanced level sewing designs.
So for example, if you run a shop and create specialty products (like dressmaking, sewing quilts, zippered totes, embroidered hats, jeans and more).
Thanks to all of the awesome features that come with this sewing machine, both advanced and budding sewists will find joy in using it for their sewing projects.
Plus, even if you are just getting started on your sewing journey, this sewing machine comes jam packed with tons of information to help you sew successfully.
What's Included with the Brother SE600 Sewing Machine?
When you buy the Brother SE600 sewing machine, you will get the embroidery machine as well as 7 different sewing feet (zigzag, buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, blind stitch, button sewing feet).
You will also get a foot pedal to operate your machine, a seam ripper, 2 sewing needles, 3 bobbins, and an in depth instructional guide.
A power cord and a USB cable is inluded as well. What's great is that you can connect your USB cable to your computer to download different embroidery designs to your sewing machine. Hooray for that!
In fact, heres a sneak peak of what you can expect when you unbox this sewing machine:
What are the features to look forward to with this machine?
Some of the excellent features that come with this computerized sewing machine are:
- Embroidery patterns - The Brother SE600 comes with 70 inbuilt embroidery designs. They include roses, flowers, animals, birds, plants, and flower baskets. Yours is to select your preferred embroidery pattern. The machine guides its user through the whole process of completing a selected pattern.
- 67 in-built stitches as well as ten distinct settings of 1-step buttonholes - The built-in stitches in the Brother SE600 include a clear assortment of Zigzag, smocking, patchwork, quilting, eyelet, decorative, BlindHem, overcasting, straight, applique, side cutter, Heirloom, and stretch.
- Letter fonts - The five included fonts are utilized in monogramming or during embroidery stitching. The styles include Outline, Calligraphy, Sans Serif, Gothic, and Serif. The fonts come with varying character types including numbers, lower case, and upper case letters, symbols, as well as European characters.
- Computerized LCD C panel - The featured modern panel lets you perform the setting and stitch selection operations. You can quickly go through the available stitch patterns to identify your favorite, select it through a simple press, and all the options and settings associated with the particular stitch will appear.
- Exceptional Presser feet - The inclusion of 8 distinct snap-on presser feet in the Brother SE400 makes it an outstanding tool. The presser feet includes a Buttonhole Foot, Monogramming foot, Embroidery foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Button fitting foot and a Blind stitch.
Key Benefits to using the Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing Machine
Some of the key benefits to using this sewing machine are that:
- Reasonable and affordable price (this is the lowest priced sewing and embroidery machine we have come across)
- USB port connectivity ( You can now search the web using your PC for unique embroidering designs)
- Excellent fonts (this sewing machine comes equipped with 5 fonts)
- Ease of use
- Thread cutter
- Automatic needle threader
What types of sewing projects can this sewing machine be used for?
Well, its ability to do it all- garment building, craft sewing, heirloom sewing, embroidery, quilting and mending-sets it apart from the various competitive brands on the market.
You can utilize the Brother SE600 for any sewing project. It will design even the toughest fabric with ease.
As a matter of fact in one of the reviews from Amazon, a fan of this sewing machine stated this:
"Let me tell you, I am pleasantly surprised. This machine is a whiz. I've made sundresses with matching purses for my granddaughters, little zippered pocket pouches for my sewing accessories, and a whole host of things for a hospital neonatal unit that one of my friends who is an RN there asked me to make"
What others are Saying about this sewing machine?
Average User Rating: 4.6
On Amazon, the Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine boasts having over 2000 reviews from true buyers.
What’s more encouraging is that the reports are extremely encouraging. Its working is on point while its excellent usability is a clear sign that the sewing and embroidering industry is about to rise to a whole new level through technology.
Wrapping It Up
If you are looking for an affordable computerized sewing and embroidery machine for your sewing projects, the Brother SE600 machine may be just what you need.
Thanks for reading and please be sure to share this post with anyone that you think would benefit from it.