Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Thanks for checking out our Brother HC1850 computerized sewing machine review! Could you be looking for a high-grade sewing machine to take your sewing expertise to greater heights?
Then, cheer up. The Brother HC1850 Computerized sewing and quilting machine is designed to match your prospects accordingly.
Its large pool of expertly assembled features allows it to suit the high-level quilting ergonomics and complex sewing projects.
Its versatility and ultra-functionality make this modern-day machine ideal for any task including crafting works, monogramming, sewing button holes, making quilts, among others.
How does the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting MachineWork?
- It is entirely computerized – Well experts, intermediates, and newbies in the sewing industry, appreciate the fact that the Brother HC1850 is a completely computerized sewing machine that comes ready for the beating. Its futuristic computerized components allow it to complete any project expertly and in no time. The items made using the Brother HC1850 seldom resemble and surpass the store bought products.
- Choosing stitches is made easy as pie – If you are familiar with selecting computer fonts, then you will find selecting stitches in this machine a walk in the park.
Unlike other sewing machines which come with too tight or loose stitches, the Brother HC1850 bears expertly fitted tensions for exemplary operation.
The featured top-loading threader allows for smooth precision threading through the precision tensions and nine presser feet in this machine. Therefore, stitching is always disappointment-free at all times.
With the included foot pedal, sewers and quilters are spoilt for choice regarding operational controls. You can easily transition from using the electronic pedal controls to the manual foot pedal. Therefore, your comfort while sewing or quilting will never be limited.
What are the Benefits of using the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting machine?
Operating at a maximum speed of 850 stitches/minute this sewing machine is a powerful item to use for your sewing projects. Some of the main features to using this machine are:
- Convenience and portability – The purchased unit brings you zippers, eight unique overcasting feet, removable foot controller, blind helms, stitch selection flip chart, and buttonholes. Also, to allow for high-grade and consistent stitching, this machine brings you a convenient threading above the bobbin and top thread. A 25-year manufacturer’s warranty is also offered to let you purchase and use this machine with absolute confidence. Free phone customer service is also available throughout the lifespan of this priceless machine.
- Ease of use – The Brother HC1850 is a machine built to provide ultra-flexibility and ease of use to its enthusiasts. Its core operational features which include nine presser feet, stitch guide flip chart, variable sewing speed, automated threading system, push button stitch picker, among others, make using this machine ultra-easy and straightforward. Also, the Brother manufacturing includes a free instructional DVD with a comprehensive set of tutorials regarding its use. Therefore, utilizing and maintaining it even at the entry level to sewing and quilting is as easy as ABC.
- Portable and Lightweight – The Brother HC1850 is an incredibly lightweight sewing and quilting machine. It suits use by mobile people like students as it can be easily transported from place to place. Fashion designers and experienced sewers will also find this machine ideal for regular travels.
- Affordable – The features found in this machine are rare to find in other sewing and quilting machine within and even above its price range. This is a sign that the re-known Brother manufacturing concentrates mostly on consumer satisfaction.
What Others are Saying About the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine?
Average Customer Rating: 4.6
Are you looking for a stand out sewing and quilting machine? Then, the Brother HC1850 is for you. It’s a machine that continues to receive inspiring and encouraging feedback messages from its users across the globe.
On Amazon, the Brother HC1850 sewing and quilting machine has over 600 legit customer reviews. This is a clear sign that this machine performs beyond its promise. Its highly appreciated features include drop feed, low price, many extras, a significant number of stitches, spacious working table, among others.
Key Benefits to using the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine?
- Excellent display (the Brother HC1850 features a large backlit LCD screen. One can access all the machine’s settings on its ultra-clear screen )
- Its equipped with more than 130 different stitches (your quilting, decorative designing, crafts, and art, among other exciting activities become part of you with just a little effort)
- Convenient working surface
- Automated needle threader (to save you time and energy from threading your own needle)
What types of sewing projects can the Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and quilting machine be used for?
As mentioned earlier, the Brother HC1850 suits all sorts of sewing projects and quilting works.
Whether you are interested in quilting, art and craft, sophisticated stitching, monogramming or any designing work, this high-grade machine will serve your needs effectively and efficiently. It’s ideal for sewers and quilters at any level.[rehub_affbtn btn_text=”SEE MORE DETAILS ON AMAZON.COM” btn_url=”http://amzn.to/2jtc39T”]