Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Thanks for checking out our Brother HC1850 computerized sewing machine review! Could you be looking for a high-grade sewing machine to take your sewing expertise to greater heights?
Then, cheer up. The Brother HC1850 Computerized sewing and quilting machine is designed to help you step up your game as a sewists and create tons of intermediate and advanced sewing projects.
Let's dive off into the review!
VALUE FOR MONEY
Who is this Sewing Best Machine For?
The HC1850 computerized sewing machine is perfect for intermediate and advanced sewists that need to sew more complex projects.
These projects include things like monogramming, making quilts, lettering, decorative stitching and other advanced designs.
So for example, if you want to create a set of towels with special lettering to gift a friend or family member with, you can use the Brother HC1850 to add lettering to those towels.
Unlike other sewing machines which come with too tight or loose stitches, the Brother HC1850 bears fitted tensions that will help you sew like a PRO.
What's Included with the Brother HC1850 Sewing Machine?
With the Brother HC1850 sewing machine, you will get access to a wide variety of items that include 8 different sewing machine feet (zigzag, monogramming, buttonhole, zipper foot, blind stitch, overcasting, and button fitting).
This machine also comes equipped with sewing machine needles, 4 bobbins, spool caps (small, medium and large), a foot controller pedal, seam ripper, a screwdriver for maintenance and cleaning brush to keep your sewing machine in tip top shape.
In addition to thise, you will also get an instructional DVD to help you sew like a champ, a quick reference guide and a 25 year limited warranty on your parts.
Here's a glimpse of what you can expect when you unbox your sewing machine:
The featured top-loading threader allows for smooth precision threading through the precision tensions and nine presser feet in this machine. Therefore, stitching is always disappointment-free at all times.
With the included foot pedal, sewers and quilters are spoiled for choice regarding operational controls.
You can easily transition from using the electronic pedal controls to the manual foot pedal. Therefore, your comfort while sewing or quilting will never be limited.
What Are the Benefits of Using the HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine?
Operating at a maximum speed of 850 stitches/minute this sewing machine is a powerful item to use for your sewing projects. Some of the main benefits to using this machine are:
- It is entirely computerized - Well experts, intermediates, and newbies in the sewing industry, appreciate the fact that the Brother HC1850 is a completely computerized sewing machine that comes ready for the beating.
- Its computerized components allow it to complete any project like a pro and in no time. The items made using the Brother HC1850 seldom resemble and surpass the store bought products.
- Choosing stitches is made easy as pie - If you are familiar with selecting computer fonts, then you will find selecting stitches in this machine a walk in the park.
- Convenience and portability - The purchased unit brings you zippers, eight unique overcasting feet, removable foot controller, blind helms, stitch selection flip chart, and buttonholes. Also, to allow for high-grade and consistent stitching, this machine brings you a convenient threading above the bobbin and top thread.
- Ease of use - The Brother HC1850 is a machine built to provide ultra-flexibility and ease of use to its enthusiasts. Its core operational features which include nine presser feet, stitch guide flip chart, variable sewing speed, automated threading system, push button stitch picker, among others, make using this machine ultra-easy and straightforward.
- Excellent display - (the Brother HC1850 features a large backlit LCD screen. One can access all the machine's settings on its ultra-clear screen )
- Its equipped with more than 130 different stitches (your quilting, decorative designing, crafts, and art, among other exciting activities become part of you with just a little effort)
- Automated needle threader - (to save you time and energy from threading your own needle)
What Types of sewing projects Can this Sewing Machine Be Used for?
As mentioned earlier, the Brother HC1850 suits all sorts of sewing projects and quilting works.
Whether you are interested in quilting, art and craft, sophisticated stitching, monogramming or any designing work, this high-grade machine will serve your needs effectively and efficiently. It’s ideal for sewers and quilters at any level.
Some specific examples of sewing projects that you can complete with this sewing project includes: creating patchwork quilts, fat quarter quilts, pillowcases, curtains, shower curtains and all types of home decor.
You can also use it to create personalized gifts with lettering on them (think towels, hats, hankerchiefs) and making clothes.
In fact, one review from Amazon had this to say: "It bastes without bunching sews perfect and it is easy to use. I am 64 years old and been making clothes and household items since my twenties".
Its safe to say that this sewing machine is a little powerhouse that will take your sewing to another level.
What Others are Saying About the HC1850 Computerized Sewing Machine
Average Customer Rating: 4.6
It’s a machine that continues to receive inspiring and encouraging feedback messages from its users across the globe.
On Amazon, the Brother HC1850 sewing and quilting machine has over 600 legit customer reviews.
This is a clear sign that this machine performs beyond its promise. Its highly appreciated features include drop feed, low price, many extras, a significant number of stitches, spacious working table, among others.
In short, the Brother HC1850 computerized sewing machine is perfect for any sewists needing to sew mid-to complex level sewing projects with ease.
Thanks so much for reading!